Saturday, November 26, 2011

Library funds and building contractors needed: wishlists.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. (Anatole France)
At this point I have been informed by the contractors that we had at the school that unfortunately they did not have any time to work on a small project at this time. I desperately need a contractor that is willing to work on this small project during December and January month. It has been a dream for a long time for the school to have a library set up for the children and we are so close to having it become a reality. This is really a work of love and if anybody in Kathmandu has any contacts they can refer me to. As you can see from the picture there is not too much work left. The school is about 10 minutes walk from Thamel, next to Raktakali temple.

We have been working on raising funds and we are half way there. If anybody would like to make a small contribution to the fund or purchase one of our t-shirts (picture below) for $20.00 or for 800 Rupees to our friends in Kathmandu. Please email me at watersfromheaven@gmail.com. Our Paypal address is watersfromheaven@gmail.com. I have complete faith that this is possible and we can provide the children with a place where they can read, get lost in the stories of others and expand their minds. None of this is possible without the help of each of you. I am so thankful for this journey and whatever happens is how it should be. Please do know that none of the donations is used to cover our expenses. I will be leaving soon, and we do not have much time left to get everything into place. I wanted to say thank you to everybody that has been there for me during this year and given me your support, love and encouragement. I am very thankful for all that has happened up till now.  
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment