Sunday, February 3, 2013

What happened on the road?

So much happened during this 2 month road trip that it is difficult for me to put it all into words. I am still going through the process of digesting it all and making sense of all the emotions that I have experienced, the good and the difficult parts. It is a process when you experience so much and how can you wrap it up in a few paragraphs. But I believe that the pictures will tell the story and give you a small glimpse of the magic we experienced with the children. Unfortunately I cannot post all the pictures on here, but if you have Facebook please do go to my page as I have some albums on there. I wanted to thank each and every person who helped in making this happen and all the great friends I made along the way. Please do read a friends blog post on the trip to Dang as Kelly captured it so well. http://thesingingcyclist.com/post/38617824144/where-there-is-colour-there-is-hope


No comments:

Post a Comment