Sunday, September 9, 2012

Share color and art around the world.

I was wondering if anybody would like to participate.I am collecting art from children around to world to give as gifts to the children in rural Nepal. As we dont have money to purchase gifts, giving from the heart from others is a much better gift. If you could ask any children if they would like to do some art and send it to me so that I can give it to the children in Nepal. I will take pictures of the children I give the art to so that each child can see who received theirs and put it online, kinda like a wall of art blog. The children never have any contact with children from other countries. Help us spread some love and color between children.
Please join us on our Facebook page. Hope to see you there!  https:/www.facebook.com/WatersFromHeaven 





No comments:

Post a Comment